thanks to you !

Thanks for new and regular visitors from... 

Ukraine and France, Vietnam, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Russia, Turkmenistan, Saoudia Araby...  

and… Germany, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Albania, Moldavia, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Georgia, Belarus, Philippines, Mexico, Libya, Irak, Pakistan, Turkey, Argentina, Austria, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, India, Czech Republik, Japan, Algeria, Turkmenistan, Albania, Botswana, Ecuador, China, Mongolia, Chile, Estonia, Taiwan…!  

And thanks to frequent visitors from :

recently from Colombia, Armenia, Sweden, Poland, Canada, Vietnam, Thailand, Ukraine,... France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Romania, Vietnam, US... 

And thanks to you all from all over the world! 

Good morning (or evening!) (classed in order of arrival) : 

by the way, I have no ID, no adress, nothing of you... So you stay perfect anonymous! ;-) But if you want to contact me, don't hesitate ! 


Albania: I want to go there again coz I already spent one day (from Macedonia), not enough of course... 
Algérie : un pays que je rêve de parcourir et de découvrir, notamment le Hoggar…!
Argentina: never been there but on my list of course ! 
Australia ? (yes, so far, so good , I've been there only in Queensland. So beautiful, big and intersting!... )  
Azerbaïdjan: I want to go there !
Belgium (ben oui, forcément, c'est chez moi!),
Bermuda: not been there yet! Hope to see one day the Bermuda triangle ! Thanks to people from there to visit my blog !;-)
Brazil (so big and nice country, yes! from Brasilia to the Pantanal, waw! ),
Chile : never been there ! On my list ! 
Czech Republic (Oh yes, so nice country, with nice people, Prague, the cities, the countryside...)  
Dominican Republic: I 've been there 7 or 8 times (or more)! Loved it !  
Estonia (been there 2 or 3 times: beautiful in Tallinn; next time, I go yo the countrydide)
France (oh la la, of course: next door to me!),
Georgia: yes, on my list. Seems to be a nice country...  
Hungary (I remember the Puzta plain in summer (and in winter with snow, beautiful). Been in Budapest of course! Nice country and people!... I discovered this country in the 90', and go every 2 years... love it! ) 
India (from 94 to today maybe 10 times from Delhi to Rajasthan, Kochi, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, etc.);
Indonesia: Never been there yet but on my list! Volcanos, nature and islands are in my head, like a strange music from there... : Sumatra, Java and Krakatoa, Agung, Bromo, Ijen, Batur, Merapi, Semeru... 
Japan (what a fabulous country, crossed 10 times the islands since 1989! I want to go there quick again!),


Pakistan : not bee there… But on my list !
Serbia (been there: from Belgrade to the countryside; very interesting and nice country!)

Thailand (from north to south, what a beautiful country!);


Sweden (so sweet Sweden! remember wild camping in the countryside and midsummerfest in beautiful Värmland some years ago, look the slidehow !) 
Netherlands (Ik hou van Nederland en de eilanden van het Veersemeer! en 'tuurlijk A'dam, enz.!),
Ukraine (some visits on my blog from there, thanks to Ukrainian people! Not been there yet: on my list!!),
Russia (Loooove Russia! I was there twice last year, in winter and spring from Moscow to St Petersburg, ans Suzdal, wladimir, etc.), United Kingdom (of course my dear! twice or more per year...),
United states (yeaaah, go west young man! ...was in Alabama and Georgia lasts months),

Germany (I was there last days in Berlin and northern country);
South Korea (not been there yet: on my list!),

Macedonia (Fyrom): been there 2 years ago in Ohrid, beautiful. Next time; Skopje
Palestine: Never been there yet. One day may be! Stay strong! Who knows…
Poland  (very beautiful country from Warsaw to Krakow, etc. I was in Szczecin last week and in Beskids last year!)
Romania (sweet country and so authentic with nice traditions all over the country)! 
Singapour, already visited but I want to go there again! 
Turkey… Beautiful country, friendly people everywhere… Want to go back there! 
Venezuela: never been there... I would like to express all my sympathy for people of Venezuela living what is happening for the moment!  
Vietnam (beautiful culture and landscapes from north to south), I'll go back there, promise!
Thanks you all for visiting my modest blog!
you want to contact me? Send me a mail ! e.valenne@geostory.com

No comments: